NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOUR ENTRY, AS DEFINED BELOW, MAY BE INCLUDED IN SPONSOR’S COMMERCIAL MATERIAL, INCLUDING SPONSOR’S WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS. THE USE OF AN ENTRY BY SPONSOR DOES NOT HAVE ANY EFFECT ON THE WINNER SELECTION PROCESS. THE INCLUSION OF A PHOTO OR VIDEO IS OPTIONAL AND HAS NO BEARING ON THE WINNER SELECTION PROCESS OR ON WHICH ORGANIZATIONS WILL BE SELECTED AS GRANT RECIPIENTS.
These Official Rules apply to the JetBlue For Good GreenUp Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). The Sweepstakes begins on or about April 1, 2019, at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on April 15, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s database clock is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes. For purposes of these Official Rules, a “day” is defined as starting at 12:00:00 AM ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET.
1. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is JetBlue Airways Corporation, located at 27-01 Queens Plaza North, Long Island City, New York 11101 (hereafter, “Sponsor” or “JetBlue”).
2. PROMOTIONAL PARTNER: Carbonfund.org Foundation located at 853 Main Street, East Aurora, NY 14052. Carbonfund.org nor their affiliates, subsidiaries, are a sponsor of this Sweepstakes and shall bear no responsibility or liability for any aspect of the administration of the Sweepstakes.
For Entrants: Sweepstakes entrants must be legal residents of one (1) of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico and eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (each an “Entrant”). Void outside the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and where prohibited and restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor who hold a position as a Crewmember and are in good standing at the time of entry and at the time of prize distribution (hereinafter, a “JetBlue Crewmember”) are eligible for this Sweepstakes. All other officers, directors, shareholders, agents and representatives of Sponsor, Centra Marketing & Communications, LLC d/b/a Centra360 (hereinafter, the “Sweepstakes Administrator”), Carbonfund.org Foundation a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (“Promotional Partner”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion and/or fulfillment agencies (hereinafter, the “Related Entities”) and the immediate families (spouse and parents, step parents, children, step children, siblings, grandparents and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of any such individual, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
For Organization Nominations: Organization must be an earth-friendly, environmentally-focused green non-profit organization recognized as a nonprofit organization with tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code with Corporate Offices located within the United States and must not be politically connected nor discriminatory as deemed by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion(“Organization”). Entrants and immediate families (spouse and parents, step parents, children, step children, siblings, grandparents and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of any such individual, whether or not related, must not be an employee, officer, director, shareholder or agent of the Organization.
4. TWO (2) WAYS TO ENTER:
NOTE: JETBLUE CREWMEMBERS MAY ONLY ENTER VIA THE INTERNET AT WWW.JETBLUEFORGOOD.COM/GREENUP AS DESCRIBED IN ENTRY METHOD #2 BELOW.
1) VIA SOCIAL MEDIA: To participate via social media, individuals will need a Twitter account (“Twitter Account”) or an Instagram account (“Instagram Account”). If you don’t already have a Twitter or Instagram Account, creating an account is free. By submitting your information and creating an applicable account, you will be required to agree to the Twitter or Instagram terms of service and privacy notice, as applicable. If you do not agree to the applicable terms of service and privacy notice, you cannot create an account or participate in this Sweepstakes via that platform. To participate and enter this Sweepstakes via Twitter or Instagram, individuals will need a mobile device (e.g., mobile phone or tablet) that can access the Internet and uses either the Apple or Android platform. Additionally, individuals will need to download the Twitter or Instagram application from their mobile device’s app store and sign-up for a Twitter or Instagram Account if they do not already have one.
Once you have a Twitter or Instagram Account, (i) optionally, take a photograph of yourself (“Photo”) or prepare a short video of yourself (“Video”) that depicts why giving back to our earth is important to you; (ii) post the Photo and/or Video to yourTwitter or Instagram Account, if applicable; (iii) within the post, tag or provide a link to your favorite Organization that you wish to nominate to receive a JetBlue for Good GreenUp grant and submit a comment with the name of the Organization and why the Organization deserves a JetBlue for Good GreenUp grant; and (iv) include hashtags #JetBlueForGood and #GreenUpSweepstakes (hereinafter, an “Social Media Entry”). Entrants must include both hashtags #JetBlueForGood and #GreenUpSweepstakes as part of their post in order to disclose they are receiving an Entry in this Sweepstakes in exchange for sharing a promotional message about Sponsor. By using the designated hashtags, Entrants are confirming their acceptance and agreement to these Official Rules. Entrant must make sure his/her account is set to “public” to submit an eligible Social media Entry. If the Entrant’s account is not set to “public”, the Sponsor may not be able to view the Social Media Entry and he/she will not be eligible to win. Sponsor may not receive Social Media Entries that fail to strictly follow the posting instructions set forth in these Official Rules and Sponsor is not responsible for failure to see or receive a Social Media Entry. Posts not received by Sponsor will not be entered into the Sweepstakes. Entrant may not use multiple Twitter or Instagram Accounts to enter. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Social Media Entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the account. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable service provider has assigned the Twitter or Instagram Account. JETBLUE CREWMEMBERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO ENTER VIA SOCIAL MEDIA. LIMIT UP TO THREE (3) ENTRIES VIA TWITTER AND UP TO THREE (3) ENTRIES VIA INSTAGRAM PER PERSON, PER TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT (AS APPLICABLE), PER DAY DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.
2. VIA THE INTERNET: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.jetblueforgood.com/GreenUp (“Sweepstakes Site”) and complete the Official Entry Form as directed by (i) providing the following information for your favorite Organization that you wish to nominate to be receive a JetBlue for Good GreenUp grant: Organization name, URL address of Organization’s official website or social channel on the World Wide Web, the IRS Federal Tax Employer Identification Number (“EIN”) and/or the contact name at Organization; (ii) comment on why the Organization deserves a JetBlue for Good GreenUp grant; (iii) optionally, take a photograph of yourself (“Photo”) or prepare a short video of yourself (“Video”) that depicts why giving back to our earth is important to you; (iv) upload the Photo or Video, if applicable; and (v) provide your first and last name, zip code of residence,and a valid e-mail address [JETBLUE CREWMEMBERS MUST CHECK THE APPROPRIATE BOX AND PROVIDE THEIR JETBLUE CREWMEMBER EMAIL ADDRESS TO INDICATE THEIR JETBLUE CREWMEMBER STATUS] (hereinafter, an “Internet Entry”). Entrant may not use multiple e-mail addresses to enter. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Internet Entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address provided in the Internet Entry. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable service provider has assigned the e-mail address. LIMIT UP TO THREE (3) ENTRIES PER PERSON, PER EMAIL ADDRESS, PER DAY DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.
Entry may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
• is sexually explicit or suggestive; is unnecessarily violent or is derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; or contains nudity;
• promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
• is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
• appears to duplicate any other submitted Entries;
• defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about Sponsor, its products or services or other people or companies;
• contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress owned by others, without permission to the extent permission is necessary (provided that Entries may contain the trademarks, logos or trade dress of JetBlue);
• contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
• contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media), without permission to the extent permission is necessary;
• contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission;
• contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead;
• communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will with which Sponsor wishes to associate; or
• violates any law or infringes on any third party rights; and/or mentions any other airline.
Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any Entry for any reason, including if it determines, in its sole discretion, that Entry fails to conform to these Official Rules in any way or otherwise contains unacceptable content as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to monitor Entries prior to posting them on Sponsor’s social media platforms. By entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant acknowledges that his/her Entry may be posted at Sponsor’s website or social media platforms, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each Entrant agrees that Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator, Promotional Partner, and the Related Entities are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entries by third parties. Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry submitted by any Entrant. The use of an Entry by Sponsor does not have any effect on the winner selection process. The inclusion of a Video or Essay is optional and has no bearing on the winner selection process. Entries posted are the views/opinions of the individual Entrant and do not reflect the views of Sponsor in any manner. By submitting your Entry, you warrant and represent that (i) your Entry is original work and was created solely by you, has not been previously published, and has not won previous awards, does not incorporate any material owned by any third party; (ii) the use of the Entry as described herein will not violate any law or infringe upon the rights of any third party; and (iii) you have obtained permission from any person whose name or likeness is used in the Entry. If, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, the Entry violates any law or infringes upon the rights of any third party, is inaccurate, incomplete or irregular in any way, or otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules or is deemed inappropriate, the Sponsor may disqualify the Entry.
5. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT: Once an Entry is entered into the Sweepstakes, such Entry will be deemed made at the direction of the Entrant within the meaning of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the Communications Decency Act. EACH ENTRANT REPRESENTS, UNDERSTANDS AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE WILL NOT BE PAID FOR OR RECEIVE ANY FORM OF COMPENSATION OR ROYALTY (OTHER THAN THE PRIZE STATED HEREIN IF SELECTED AS A PRIZE WINNER) IN EXCHANGE FOR GRANTING SPONSOR THE NON-EXCLUSIVE LICENSE RIGHTS OR FOR ANY SUBSEQUENT USE OF SUCH ENTRY BY SPONSOR. If requested, Entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Licensed Parties (as defined below) to make use of the non-exclusive rights Entrant is granting to use the Entry.
6. GRANT OF RIGHTS: Entrants give JetBlue and its designees, successors, licensees and assigns (collectively, “Licensed Parties”) a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, broadcast, edit, modify, create derivative works from, display, and otherwise exploit the Entry (and all rights embodied therein), Entrant’s name (first name and last initial), address (city and state of residence), user name, photograph (including, without limitation, profile photo), voice, performance, statements and/or other likeness and (if applicable) prize information, in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for any purpose, in any manner (including, without limitation, on website and social media pages of Sponsor), including without limitation for commercial, promotional or marketing purposes, without compensation or notification to, or permission from, you. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials. Entrant agrees that Licensed Parties not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entries by third parties. Sponsordoes not guarantee the posting of any Entry and may take down any Entry at any time and for any reason at its sole discretion. In addition, each Entrant forever waives in favor of Sponsor all rights of “Droit Moral” or “Moral Rights of Authors” or any similar rights or principles of law that may preclude the use of the Entry (or any part thereof) as granted herein, or require Entrant’s permission to use the Entry (or any part thereof) for the purposes stated herein.
7. TWO (2) RANDOM DRAWINGS/WINNER SELECTION: Prior to conducting the two (2) Random Drawings, all Entries received from JetBlue Crewmembers will be sorted and will be eligible for the Crewmember Random Drawing (“JetBlue Crewmember Entries”)and all remaining Entries will be eligible for the JetBlue Consumer Random Drawing(“JetBlue Consumer Entries”). CREWMEMBER RANDOM DRAWING: Four (4) eligible JetBlue Crewmember Entries will be selected as prize winners from among all eligible JetBlue Crewmember Entries received. JETBLUE CONSUMER RANDOM DRAWING:Four (4) JetBlue Consumer Entries will be selected as prize winners from among all eligible JetBlue Consumer Entries received. The Random Drawings will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization. The Random Drawings will be conducted on or about April 16, 2019. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible Entries received for the applicable Random Drawing.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION/RELEASES: All potential prize winners will be notified by Administrator on or about April 16, 2019. Potential prize winners will be notified via email, Twitter or Instagram comment and, if applicable, a Twitter or Instagram direct message within two (2) hours after the applicable Random Drawing takes place. Potential prize winners notified via Twitter or Instagram comment or direct message (as applicable) will be required to provide Sweepstakes Administrator with a valid email address within twenty-four (24) hours from date and time of the winner notification or that potential prize winner may be disqualified. Sponsor will make two (2) attempts to notify a potential prize winner within the twenty-four (24) hour period. In the event a potential prize winner does not respond to any such winner notification within twenty-four (24) hours of the date of issuance, or declines a prize for any reason, a disqualification will result, and that prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate potential prize winner will be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible Entries received. In order to be declared an official prize winner in the Sweepstakes, each potential prize winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Each prize winner will be required to execute, notarize and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Prize Acceptance, Liability, and, unless prohibited by law, a Publicity Release (“Release”) within seventy-two (72) hours from date of notification to claim a prize. A potential prize winner may be disqualified if (i) required execution of winner notification materials are not received by Sweepstakes Administrator in a timely manner, (ii) a potential prize winner is ineligible, or (iii) a potential prize winner declines his/her prize. In the event a potential prize winner is disqualified, an alternate prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining corresponding eligible entries received. A selected potential prize winnerwill not be an official prize winner until all required documentation has been returned, and eligibility has been formally verified. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent calls or emails made to Entrants or prize winners not by Sponsor or Sweepstakes Administrator. Each JetBlue Crewmember Grand Prize Winner will be required to provide Sponsor with his/her Social Security number for tax purposes. The Internal Revenue Service requires Form 1099-MISC to be issued and filed for any recipient who receives a prize if the annual aggregate value of the prize received is $600 or more. For JetBlue Crewmember Grand Prize Winners, the stated ARV of the prize will be added to their W2 reportable earnings in lieu of the Form 1099-MISC reporting. Sponsor will pay the required payroll withholding taxes on this imputed income so that JetBlue Crewmember’s net pay will not be impacted.
9. EIGHT (8) PRIZES AND THEIR APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): FOUR (4) JETBLUE CREWMEMBER GRAND PRIZES: Each JetBlue Crewmember Grand Prize will consist of two (2) round trip Positive Space tickets added to the crewmember’s “myIdTravel” account (valued at $440 each based on average fares). The ARV for each JetBlue Crewmember Grand Prize: $880. The total combined ARV of all JetBlue Crewmember Grand Prizes is $3,520.; and FOUR (4) JETBLUE CONSUMER GRAND PRIZES: Each JetBlue Consumer Grand Prize will consist of (i) two (2) round trip JetBlue Travel Certificates; valid for the base fare of a non-stop, round-trip JetBlue flight (excluding taxes and fees) between any two (2) destinations in the JetBlue route network (travel to/from JetBlue network airport is winner’s responsibility), and (ii)one (1) individual lifetime carbon offset through Carbonfund.org (awarded as a donation made by Sponsor in the form of a check to Carbonfund.org Foundation in the amount of $16,320). The ARV for each JetBlue Consumer Grand Prize: $598. The total combined ARV of all JetBlue Consumer Grand Prizes is $2,392. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON OR HOUSEHOLD.
JetBlue Consumer Grand Prize Winners will receive instructions from Carbonfund.org Foundation for redeeming the individual lifetime carbon offset at www.Carbonfund.organd will be required to create a free account and designate an offset type (Renewable Energy & Methane, Energy Efficiency & Carbon Credits, Reforestation & Avoided Reforestation, or Acre Redd+Forestry Projects). Carbon offset is subject to terms and conditions and must be redeemed within one (1) year from date of issue. Donations made by Sponsor are not tax deductible by individual prize winners. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the individual prize winners. The ARV of the prizes set forth above represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of the retail value thereof, and the actual fair market value, as ultimately determined by Sponsor, is final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated ARV of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of the prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. The specifics of all elements of the prizes stated herein shall be solely determined by Sponsor. Prizes may not be transferred or bartered. Prizes may not be substituted except that Sponsor in its discretion may substitute a prize, or portion thereof, with a prize or portion of comparable or greater value in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Any portion of a prize not used by a prize winner is forfeited and no cash substitute will be offered or permitted. Prizes being offered are provided “as is” with no warranty or guarantee either express or implied by Sponsor. The Sponsor has not made, and will not be responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
JETBLUE TRAVEL CERTIFICATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: JetBlue Travel Certificates are subject to blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. The actual value of each JetBlue Travel Certificate may vary depending on Winner's city of departure and the time travel takes place. Each Travel Certificate is good for one-time use by one person in accordance with the travel restrictions identified on or in connection with the Certificate. All travel must be booked and flown within the specified validity dates. In the event that a Travel Certificate does not include dates of validity, the Certificate shall be good for travel booked and flown within one (1) year of the date of issuance. If specific flights or departures/destinations are not identified on or in connection with the Travel Certificate, the Certificate may only be redeemed for one-way JetBlue flights to/from JetBlue cities. (Not all JetBlue cities connect; call 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2538) for information on connecting cities.) Redeemed travel is subject to availability, blackout dates, and capacity controls (flights to/from Caribbean destinations subject to heightened capacity controls), and seats may not be available on all flights. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Certificate is not valid for bookings on Mint, partner airlines or code share or interline flights or for use in connection with JetBlue Vacations packages, cruises or any other products or services. Certificate is transferable; however, at no time may it be purchased, sold, bartered, traded on an auction website or otherwise exchanged for value without prior written consent from JetBlue. Certificate cannot be partially redeemed, is not redeemable for cash, and has no cash value. JetBlue Consumer Prize Winners are subject and entitled to all provisions of JetBlue’s Contract of Carriage. See http://www.jetblue.com/p/jetblue_coc.pdf for details. If traveling outside of the United States of America, JetBlue Consumer Prize Winners are responsible for any and alldocumentation requirements, including but not limited to, proof of citizenship and all applicable visa requirements. For travel to Cuba, each passenger must comply with regulations administered by the United States Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and is solely responsible for ensuring that his or her trip is authorized under at least one of the OFAC approved license categories and for obtaining any applicable visa. JetBlue is not responsible for a passenger’s failure to present or provide adequate travel documentation required by the applicable laws of the territories a passenger is traveling to or from. Government taxes and fees apply to travel booked using a Certificate, are the responsibility of the Passenger, and will vary based on route. For travel to Cuba, the fees payable will include Cuban Government-required health insurance coverage provided by Asistur, the terms and conditions of which can be accessed from the ESICUBA website: http://www.esicuba.cu/ProdPersonas.html. Government taxes/fees are subject to change as required by law. Passenger must pay all applicable taxes and fees using a major credit card at the time of booking. To view more information regarding applicable taxes and fees, see http://www.jetblue.com/legal/taxes/. Two checked bags are included subject to size and weight limits. Additional bags are $100 each. Passenger is solely responsible for fees for any oversized, overweight or extra baggage and fees for products/services sold separately, such as Even More Space seats, pet fees, etc. To view baggage fees and other optional services and fees, see http://www.jetblue.com/legal/fees/. A Travel Certificate may be redeemed only by calling 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) and providing the authorization number and PIN number included on the Certificate. Travel Certificates may not be redeemed at airport ticket counters or online. The authorization number and/or PIN number cannot be replaced if lost or stolen (except as required by law), and JetBlue is not responsible for lost or stolen Travel Certificates, authorization numbers or pin numbers. JetBlue Consumer Prize Winners will not be able to redeem their Travel Certificate without the authorization number and PIN. Redeemed travel is not eligible for TrueBlue points.(TrueBlue is JetBlue’s loyalty program.) JetBlue’s change/cancel policies (including certain change/cancel fees) apply. If passenger is a no-show for reserved flight or does not change/cancel prior to scheduled departure, passenger will forfeit the Certificate(s) and all money associated with the reservation. Additional terms and restrictions apply. See http://www.jetblue.com/legal/ for details.
10. JETBLUE FOR GOOD GREENUP GRANT WINNER SELECTION: At the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period, all valid, non-suspect eligible Organizations nominated will be judged by a qualified panel of judges including representatives of the Sponsor and the top scoring Organization will be deemed the JetBlue For Good GreenUp Grant Winner to receive a donation from Sponsor in 2020 in the amount of twenty thousand dollars ($20,000 USD) and the next three (3) top scoring Organizations will be deemed Runner Up Grant Winners each to receive a donation from Sponsor in 2020 in the amount offive thousand dollars ($5,000 USD) based on the following criteria: (i) Proximity to Nearest JetBlue City (0-25 points); (ii) Relative Project for Funding (0-25 points); (iii) Support for Environmental Causes (0-25 points); and (iv) Volunteer Projects/Community Outreach (0-25 points). Decisions of the judges will be final and binding on all matters. In the event of a tie, the tied Organizations will be re-judged by an additional qualified judge who will serve as a tiebreaker and who will evaluate all applicable eligible Organizations according to the Judging Criteria to determine the potential grant winners. In the event an insufficient number of qualified Organizations are nominated (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion), Sponsor reserves the right to select fewer than one (1) JetBlue For Good GreenUp Grant Winner and three (3) Runner Up Grant Winners and/or to not award all grants. The potential grant winners will be sent a notification via e-mail on or about May 15, 2019 from the Sweepstakes Administrator. An authorized representative of each potential grant winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity unless prohibited by law (“Affidavit/Release”) within ten (10) business days from date of notification to Sweepstakes Administrator or grant appointment will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to the Organization that has the next top scoring Organization. If a potential grant winner cannot be reached, if the Organization is found to be ineligible, if the Organization cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if a grantwinner notification or any grant winner correspondence is returned as undeliverable, that potential grant winner may be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s discretion, that grantappointment may be awarded to the next top scoring Organization. Organizations must provide proof of 501(c)(3) nonprofit status to Sponsor.
11. WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes andsubmitting an Entry, each Entrant waives, discharges, and fully releases Sponsor, Sweepstakes Administrator, Promotional Partner, the Related Entities, and the officers, directors, shareholders. agents and representatives of each (hereinafter, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakesor from the receipt or use of any prize or from any activity related to the receipt or use of any prize. By receipt of any prize, each prize winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and assumes the risk(s) of traveling to a city other than his/her own.
12. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, prize winners by acceptance of a prize, grant to the Released Parties the right to publicize his/her name, city and state of residence, and Entry (or any portion thereof), photograph, voice, statements and/or other likeness and prize information in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for advertising, trade and other purposes, throughout the world, in perpetuity, in any manner, without limitation and without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
13. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, lost, damaged, garbled, delayed, incomplete or garbled Entries, posts, tweets, or email; for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections; availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines; or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or problems of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes , including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes the processing of Entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials.
Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer, wireless phone/smartphone or landline phone related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrant or any representative of Sponsor and/or the Released Parties, or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated Entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor, and their respective agents. Sponsor shall have the sole right to disqualify any Entrant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Sweepstakes and to resolve all disputes in its sole discretion.
14. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may elect to identify the prize winners and award the prizes by random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received up to the time of such cancellation or in another manner otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
15. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
16. DISPUTES: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes , and in no event will Entrant be entitled to receive attorneys' fees or other legal costs; and (c) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in the State of New York, County of New York, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
and which may be updated from time to time without notice.
18. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a list of prize winners (available after May 31, 2019) or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped #10 envelope to: JetBlue For Good GreenUp Sweepstakes, c/o Centra360, 1400 Old Country Road, #306, Westbury, NY 11590. Please specify “Winners List” OR “Official Rules” on the outer envelope. Requests must be received by July 1, 2019.
19. NATURE OF SPONSOR’S BUSINESS: Air Transportation.
©2019 JetBlue Airways Corporation. All rights reserved.